NHB Recruitment are working in partnership with an organisation working within the emerging markets in both Asia and Africa.
Reporting to the Senior Analytics Manager in Singapore, this role will initially support markets in Africa, but the idea is that all Commercial Analysts become acquainted with all our regions which will mean that eventually they will also work with Asia markets which allows them to have a complete view and understanding of the business. This role will also support our Product, Marketing and Operations teams in London with their analytics needs.
- Operational analysis – provide recommendations around sales agent performance, develop sales funnels, and optimize customer segmentation / acquisition strategies.
- Business analysis – ad-hoc analysis and project work to analyze existing and new data sources, make better use of existing datasets and identify what our customers value and how we can provide that to them.
- Strategic Planning– own, maintain and improve the unit economics predictive models to better understand customer behavior, profit drivers, profitability of different markets and channels and to identify areas for improvement.
- Reporting – develop, maintain, and automate reporting processes.
- Forecasting – provide budgeting and forecasting inputs for selected markets, working with local and central Finance colleagues to feed into planning processes.
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a numerical discipline
- Experience in R or Python for data querying and pre-processing, such as:
o R: dplyr, data.table
o Python: pandas, requests (to make API calls / query SQL databases)
- Experience in querying and manipulating data on Microsoft SQL Server databases
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, such as:
o Comfortable with navigating large Excel files with INDEX-MATCH, IFERROR, VLOOKUP relationships and Pivot Tables
o Knowledge of Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query is a plus but not mandatory
- Experience in Tableau, such as:
o Creating Data Sources via SQL Server or CSV files
o Blending Data
o Creating Calculated Functions
o Creating Dashboards for end-user consumption
Ability to work independently, think critically and proactively, identify problems and develop solutions
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
If you would like further information please send an up to date CV and your salary requirement